Let us be one of the first to congratulate you on your upcoming wedding! Bombshell Brazilian Waxing & Beauty Lounge has been helping brides look and feel their best on their special day for many years. Our experienced bridal makeup artists will work with you to create a customized wedding day look that matches your perfect wedding.
We use only the highest quality makeup products available to us, ensuring that your makeup will last all night long and look great in photos. Book your appointment online to work with one of our talented wedding makeup artists and stun everyone with your flawless look.
How To Prepare For Your Bridal Makeup Service
Our goal is to make wedding days as stress-free as possible, so be ready to be pampered. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable at Bombshell Brazilian Waxing & Beauty Lounge in Las Vegas, NV. To help our beauticians stay on schedule, there are some things you can do to make the wedding makeup process quicker and easier, such as:
- Cleanse – Though you may wash your face every morning, it is important that your skin is freshly cleansed. On your big wedding day, it is vital to focus on hydration, so make sure to use a hydrating cleanser. For extra hydration, some of our clients will use a hydrating serum as well.
- Moisturize – A great way to keep your skin hydrated after washing your face is to apply your favorite moisturizer. This will help keep your makeup in place all day long without cracking or drying out. This logic applies whether you opt for traditional makeup or airbrush makeup.
- Protect – Keeping your skin protected from harmful UV rays is always important, especially on your wedding day. This is why we highly recommend applying sunscreen. Our professional estheticians recommend choosing a chemical-based SPF rather than a mineral-based one to prevent light from reflecting off your face when wedding photos are being taken.
- Arrive Early – Everyone should arrive at least 15 minutes early, especially if the entire bridal party is getting their makeup done. This way, if the bridesmaid gets their makeup done early, we can move along to the next person in your wedding party.
- Avoid Exfoliation – You should choose to avoid exfoliating your face on the day of your wedding as this can lead to unwanted redness and blemishes. It is best to exfoliate at least 2 days prior to your big day.
Common Questions Bombshell Beauty Lounge Receives About Our Wedding Makeup Services
How far in advance should I book my appointment?
Here at Bombshell Brazilian Waxing & Beauty Lounge, we always tell our clients to book their appointment as soon as possible. Our wedding makeup team books up quickly, and we cannot guarantee that your wedding date will be available at our Las Vegas hair salon. However, if you do find yourself in a last-minute situation, this is Las Vegas, after all, please contact us. We just might be able to fit you in at our beauty studio.
How long does a bridal makeup appointment typically last?
When booking your bridal makeup service, we always account for 30 minutes with a 1-hour buffer time, to ensure our wedding makeup artists are not rushed while trying to complete your desired look.
Can you use my makeup?
Your bridal makeup artist will only use products and makeup tools provided by us. We cannot use products brought from outside of our bridal hair and makeup salon for liability reasons. If you have a specific lip color, for example, and you want to use it on your dream day, bring it with you, and your professional makeup artist will do their best to color match it.
Can you come to my hotel or home?
At this time, we can only provide our bridal hair and makeup services in our Las Vegas salon. Luckily, we are conveniently located just north of the Las Vegas Strip, allowing you to receive bridal hair and makeup services, get your dress on, and still have adequate time to get to your wedding venue.
Will the same wedding makeup artist do my wedding day makeup as well as my trial makeup?
We recommend you choose the wedding makeup artist you want to work with who is available on your wedding day before you book your trial bridal makeup appointment. Once it is confirmed that they are available, you can proceed to book your wedding makeup trial appointment with that same artist. We recommend scheduling your trial bridal hair and makeup appointment at least two weeks before your wedding day.
Bridal Makeup Services Near Las Vegas
At Bombshell Beauty Lounge, we always recommend that brides book their appointments as soon as possible to ensure availability. Our wedding makeup artists in Las Vegas are in high demand and book up quickly, so don’t wait too long to secure your spot. If you have any questions about our wedding makeup services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to provide you with bridal hair and makeup services that ensure your special day is as perfect as possible.
Text us today to schedule your appointment with one of our talented wedding makeup artists, and get ready to look and feel your best on your big day here in Las Vegas, Nevada, the wedding capital of the world!